Saturday, March 5, 2011

17 weeks and 7 years

We had a great week this week. Griffin blew raspberries for the first time this week...and really, the only time. I imagine he'll start doing it more soon. He's getting really good at sitting up assisted...and unassisted for (very) brief periods of time. His new favorite person is definitely Pax. Griffin loves to watch Pax play and run around. Sometimes, if Griffin is fussing on his playmat or in his exersaucer, all he needs is some Pax love to cheer him up:) I'm having lots of fun with these boys!!

Griffin, practising his sitting with Aunt Jessica. Bailey hoping Pax will share his snacks:)

Griffin has been falling asleep faster and better when I give him a stuffed animal:)

Naptime with daddy. They were both snoring and I was afraid my laughter would wake them up!

LOVING his "new" (borrowed from Pax) bathtub!

These boys are simply the BEST!

I found Lena the Lion online...she's a "pacimal", Griffin's binkie is attached to her head.

More play time with Pax

Pax kisses!
Hi mom!

Saturday March 5, 2011 ~ 17 weeks
Griffin spent Friday night at Grandpa and Grandma Imholt's so Ryan and I could go out to celebrate our 7th anniversary...I only made it until 1am, when I headed over to see, feed, and sleep with my baby. I left at 6am and came home and slept until NINE THIRTY!! Grandpa and Grandma brought him home around noon and we headed over to the other grandparents (Barci's) for a homecooked meal. What a PERFECT way to celebrate 7 years! Thanks to ALL the grandparents for the sleep...feel free to come over any morning around 6am and keep the babe for awhile:)

No comments: