Another fun and sleepless month in the Barci household! Griffin is fully a walker now, I can't even remember the last time I saw him crawl. It's so hard to get a non-blurry picture of him, he moves so much and so fast! His two upper middle teeth finally came in, the left on Friday September 23 and the right on Tuesday, September 27. He went on his first airplane and out of state trip (Minnesota), met more of his maternal extended family and got his first stitches. I started working again, substituting part-time so Griffin has been going to "daycare" with Grandma Netti, a good friend of ours from church and Pax's grandma. He's getting closer and closer to talking; Dada, Mama, ball, all done, did it...are some things we think we've heard. We can't wait for the day he says our names and means us! Just four more weeks until our baby is ONE! What a treat it is to be this little guy's parents.
Griffin helped me get ready in the morning by staying happy and in one place!
11 months old...eating frozen blueberries.
No comments:
Post a Comment