Sunday, April 18, 2010

12 weeks...and feeling good?

12 weeks today...and I've felt great yesterday and today! Hopefully more of that this week! I even felt so great this morning I got a yoga workout in before church! We took our first "belly" picture today...I'm not really showing but I want a good reference picture for when I do start showing. I can still button most of my pants and haven't gained any weight, although I expect that will start changing soon:)
Yesterday I went shopping to get some necessities: a body pillow, a Be Band (http://www.bebybellaband.com/), and a Be Band tank top...now I can wear my jeans without a belt and not worry about them riding low. Hopefully the body pillow will help my lower back at night. I also found a couple of great deals on maternity clothes at Goodwill, I don't need them yet but hard to pass up jeans for $5.99 and a shirt for $3.99!
Our next midwife appointment is Tuesday night...excited and nervous...we should be able to hear Baby B's heartbeat!

No comments: