Tuesday, September 14, 2010

33 weeks


33 weeks...time keeps on ticking:) My email today from whattoexpect.com said Baby B could already be 20 inches long and 5lbs...no wonder my back is killing me, my heartburn is flaming, and I'm so tired! I've been realizing lately how much I've been complaining and I'm feeling a little bit guilty about it. I so wish I was one of those women who loved every minute of being pregnant...maybe I need to focus more on the miracle that's happening inside of me and less on all the pain and discomfort that miracle is causing. (On a more pessimistic note, the thought that crossed my mind last night was the Bible says children are a blessing, yes. But wasn't Eve's punishment painful childbearing. So really, pregnancy is part of the curse and the children are the blessing?! Haha...just my pregnant theology!)

MOPS started today and I'm already loving my ORANGE group. I'm sad I have to miss next week to sub, but the paycheck is worth it. Pax loves playing with other kiddos and all the new toys...and it wears him out. He doesn't even make it home and we only live 2 miles from SPCC! There are 2 other preggos in my group, one due October 13 and the other in January. I couldn't even tell the other october mom was pregnant she looks so good! (I couldn't tell the January mom was pregnant either!)

I managed to get the trim in the baby's room painted (mostly) and hung up yesterday. Today I'm going to try to fill in the holes, touch up and paint the doorframe...but I'm leaning towards taking a nap instead! We'll see:) Only 7 more weeks (or so) to go!!

No comments: