38 weeks! The end is definitely in sight! Even if I go all the way to 42 weeks, I'll be done in a month:) I'm dreaming of being able to sleep on my tummy, walk up my stairs without being winded...and of course, drink a beer (or a glass of wine)!!! I'm subbing 4 days this week in a PE class and have been walking the track as much as possible- I did 3 miles yesterday! It seems funny that 3 miles is such an accomplishment...what a difference 38 weeks can make in a runners' life! I'm definitely starting to feel like a deadline is approaching. I don't know if you would truly call it nesting since I'm not obsessively cleaning...but in life I tend to be a procrastinator...I get all sorts of motivation the closer the deadline. (My writer's block always disappears the night before a paper is due). I'm sleeping in an almost completely upright sitting position now- even with the prescription heartburn relief AND tums at night. I CAN'T wait to sleep lying down in my own bed (I've been on the couch for months now), even if it is only for 2-3 hours at a time! We've been working on the nursery...still some things to wrap up (no doorknob yet, for example) but it will work to bring baby home to! I'm hoping to replace the changing table with a low and long dresser- something with room for a lamp, the ipod docking station and the wipes to sit out on. I still need to start on Baby B's quilt too...hoping to work on that next week when I'm all done subbing!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
38 weeks!
38 weeks! The end is definitely in sight! Even if I go all the way to 42 weeks, I'll be done in a month:) I'm dreaming of being able to sleep on my tummy, walk up my stairs without being winded...and of course, drink a beer (or a glass of wine)!!! I'm subbing 4 days this week in a PE class and have been walking the track as much as possible- I did 3 miles yesterday! It seems funny that 3 miles is such an accomplishment...what a difference 38 weeks can make in a runners' life! I'm definitely starting to feel like a deadline is approaching. I don't know if you would truly call it nesting since I'm not obsessively cleaning...but in life I tend to be a procrastinator...I get all sorts of motivation the closer the deadline. (My writer's block always disappears the night before a paper is due). I'm sleeping in an almost completely upright sitting position now- even with the prescription heartburn relief AND tums at night. I CAN'T wait to sleep lying down in my own bed (I've been on the couch for months now), even if it is only for 2-3 hours at a time! We've been working on the nursery...still some things to wrap up (no doorknob yet, for example) but it will work to bring baby home to! I'm hoping to replace the changing table with a low and long dresser- something with room for a lamp, the ipod docking station and the wipes to sit out on. I still need to start on Baby B's quilt too...hoping to work on that next week when I'm all done subbing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love reading your posts!! So excited for you!
Post a Comment