Sunday April 10, sticking our tongue out!
I look just like my daddy!
I look just like my daddy!
Let me out Mom!!
Saturday, April 16, 2011. 23 weeks.
Just lounging...it's a tough life!
First Mariner's game. April 20, 2011 vs. Detroit Tigers. We lost 3-2, but it was a good game!

Uncle Matt just happened to be there with some friends from work, so he came and hung out with us!
Playing with his strap on the drive home. Some of his favorite "toys" are the tags on his toys. He's easy to please!
The babies napping on the way home. We went with Jenny and Reagan Lincoln, and Kelli Miller and Neveah McGlothlin.
What a stud! I can't believe it but he likes them and doesn't try to take them off...for now anyways!
First Mariner's game. April 20, 2011 vs. Detroit Tigers. We lost 3-2, but it was a good game!

Uncle Matt just happened to be there with some friends from work, so he came and hung out with us!
Playing with his strap on the drive home. Some of his favorite "toys" are the tags on his toys. He's easy to please!
The babies napping on the way home. We went with Jenny and Reagan Lincoln, and Kelli Miller and Neveah McGlothlin.
What a stud! I can't believe it but he likes them and doesn't try to take them off...for now anyways!



























No comments:
Post a Comment