Griffin is 16 months!! This month has brought an explosion in words and signs! Griffin now consistently signs "more please", "thank you", and "milk please". Sometimes he even signs "more milk please". Of course we're proud of our baby signing full sentences! Griffin has also gone from Mama and Dada plus a couple words we understood but no one else could to a whole list of words. Pax, Grandpa Adam, Ball, Bailey, Down, Up, Uh-Oh, and Bear are the ones I can remember right now. Every day he seems to be learning a new word...or 2 or 3. He even says "That's Dad" when pointing at pictures of Ryan. It won't be long and he'll be able to tell us everything that he's thinking!
At the end of February I started working full-time covering a maternity leave position through the end of the school year. So far, Griffin has handled the transition like a champ. The only problem we've had is a stomach bug on my very first day (Griffin threw up all night long) so I had to call a sub. Both Daddy and Mommy came down with the same bug the next day, although we were able to avoid throwing up. Then the stomach bug turned into a cold and we've all been sniffling, sneezing, and now coughing for 2.5 weeks. We're ready to be healthy again!!
February 8: Griff has started stacking toys and building towers (instead of just knocking them down)!
Watching himself on the video camera.
PIZZA!!
Griffin now loves to be tossed and caught by Daddy!
Those are big shoes to fill...
but he's gonna try!
February 11, Getting ready for his first PB and J!
Hmmm.....
YUMMMM!! I like this!
He ate about half and then just played with the rest!
Sick baby boy:( February 21, 2012
Bath number 3 or 4...
Did I mention he loves to climb?
Helping Mommy clean up! Such a big helper.
I'm so proud of my little mini-me. He may look like his daddy but he's got my type A personality:)
Of course you have to knock them down after you get them all lined up!
And we're out...picking up all the toys so he can...
line them up again! What a goof!
He loves to watch himself on the video camera. What a handsome fella all dressed up!
Playing in the tub, we love bath time!!
So excited to knock the tower down...
timber!!! (And watch out, they go FLYING!)
We call this the "baby squat" and Griff can hold it for a LONG time.
Just texting on Momma's phone.
Yep, I'm a daredevil and a climber!
Watching a video with Dad.
Doing it again the next day (Feb 25)
I think we told him no...
time out in the corner:(
Happy again. Such a beautiful boy!!
What's this?? Pasta on my fingers?!! Woah! (Feb 28. 2012)
This is fun!
These balls were seriously the best $20 ever! 100 of them and so much fun!!
I mentioned he's climbing, right?
Thankfully, he didn't make it over the gate!
Climbing down.
BOOTS! (Griffin LOVES wearing his boots!)
Look at me Mom!! I'm SO big!
Checking out his new car seat!
Jumping in his new car seat!
All ready to go!!
Yep, he's got an arm!!
Baby in a box!
March 6th ~ 16 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment