Thursday, March 28, 2013

The 3rd tri+

If pregnancy lasted 35-36 weeks- it would be perfect! However, I'm sure God knew what he was doing when he planned on it lasting closer to 40. Or 41 as the case may be this time around. This pregnancy has really been quite pleasant but the last few weeks it's gotten harder and harder to enjoy. I'm HUGE, bigger than with Griffin. My back hurts pretty much all the time. I can't get comfortable in bed no matter what I do...and I already use 6 or 7 pillows! On the positive side, although I am battling heartburn, it is WAY more manageable than it was with Griff. I've felt an occasional Braxtion-Hicks contraction but nothing exciting. I really can't believe how 'easy' this pregnancy has been...but I am ready to meet this baby!

January 26- 33 weeks

February 21- 36  weeks

 March 8- Trip to Ikea with Grandma Kathy
 March 10 - 39 weeks
Boy or Girl, we're ready!
March 15- 'Spirit Day' at Cedarcrest!
The room is ready...we just need a baby!




 March 21- Due Date belly...yep, I got stretch marks this time around. 


 March 27- haircut...10 inches to locks of love!!
March 28- 41 weeks
Castor Oil 'induction' planned for the morning tomorrow, we'll see what happens!!

No comments: