Although February wasn't as busy as January with work- it's been packed with preparations for Baby #2 and our new roommates! We are now joined by Emily and Grayson (9 months) and love sharing our home again. We're hoping it will ease the transition for Griffin into being a big brother to have a 'baby' he can play with. Speaking of Griffin- he's getting so big...and 'old'...and smart! He's absolutely hilarious and a SPIT FIRE! Talk about attitude, we officially know what people mean about 'two-year olds'.
February 6: 27 months! Just coloring while Mommy works
Reading a book! Love his faces!!
February 12: Watching the garbage man!!
Stealing mail...
Valentine's Day- enjoying a show on the computer...
February 16th...a sick day and another show on the computer...thank goodness for Netflix!!
Poor sick kiddo!
February 19th...pooping on the toilet, "This poops not working, mom."
And that's it for February pictures :( I've been seriously slacking!! I promise I'll do a better job in March...well, hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment