14 weeks! I'm going to try and wear a similar outfit each picture until the baby bumb gets really obvious:) These are still my regular jeans...and on days when I'm not too gasy I can even keep them buttoned while sitting! Ah, the joys of pregnancy:)
I'm pretty sure I've started feeling movement this week, although I woudn't quite say it feels like butterflies (since I've never swallowed live butterflies). It does however feel like something inside of me is moving AND it feels different than gas.
I've finally been able to get back to the gym this week. I've been swimming and spinning (bicycling) and need to start some weights into the rotation. This weekend I bought a new swimsuit that I'm hoping will last through the whole pregnancy...or at the very least through summer. I'm planning on participating in the Fat Salmon 3 mile swim in July (http://www.fatsalmon.org/) and the Swim For Life 2.5 mile swim in August (http://www.psbc.org/news_archive/swim2010.htm). Not sure if running will make it back into the mix (although I'm getting the itch) but it would be nice to throw in a sprint triathlon before I get too big (or it gets too hot).
1 comment:
Post a Comment