What a busy week we just survived! I've been house-sitting for some friends in Lake Stevens for 2 weeks. It's so nice to be back in my own bed:) Today was Janae's bridal shower (my sister). It was lots of fun and turned out great...but things like that wear me out fast! Subbing this week has been busy with the state MSP (Measurement of Student Progress) testing...and I work everyday this coming week and we'll be doing two more days of testing. I bought a Buggy Bag this week off craigslist, I got a great deal on it and I love the gender-neutral bright colors. I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for deals this summer! We're loving our new roommates (Jessica and Pax) and having a baby in the house is getting us even more excited for our own. (Pax is about 11 months and just plain wonderful!)
I still think I'm feeling movement...but since this is my first time around, maybe I'm wrong. This morning I rolled over on my tummy and it was the first time I felt a firm bump in the way- that was kind of neat. If you know me well, you can tell I'm gaining weight and have a small baby bump...if you don't know me, I just kind of look like I need to watch what I eat and get to the gym more:) Our next appointment is Wednesday, looking forward to checking in with our mid-wife, this still isn't feeling "real" yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment