Since our midwife is using November 3rd (a Wednesday) as my due date, I'm switching to Wednesdays for updates! This has been a very busy week- we had our semi-annual neighborhood garage sale and we now have a very decent start on neutral baby clothes for very little money. We also found the jogging stroller we wanted on craigslist and were lucky to be the first responders! Grandpa and Grandma Imholt were very generous in purchasing Baby B's mode of transportation...don't worry, I'm sure we'll say thank-you everytime we use it! We also got a carseat and two bases along with a double electric breast pump from the family Janae (Sarah's sister) nannies for. Unfortunately the car seat is red and the stroller is orange...not the prettiest combination but worth it to save a couple hundred bucks:) Thanks to amazon.com we're trying out a baby gate...we got the "extra tall" version and although we like the look are not so sure on the height- going to try it at the bottom of the stairs and see if that is any better. But the extra height when you're going up the stairs makes it very hard, if you're say, carrying a baby in a carseat! (We found this out yesterday when Jessica and Pax came home...it's quite handy having an 11 month-old to practice on!!)
I'm pretty sure what I've been feeling and continue to feel are tiny little baby kicks and I'm definitely "thickening" up around the middle. I've decided I'm looking forward to the first time a complete stranger asks me when I'm due- I think it will finally feel real then. Right now I could just be a "thick" person... or fat, depending on your word choice:)
No comments:
Post a Comment