Tuesday, July 27, 2010

26 weeks


26 weeks along...14 weeks (or so) left. I know it will go fast but I'm already so uncomfortable, I can't imagine growing for 3 more months! Heartburn is a constant companion now...and I got my first leg cramp Sunday night. Bad enough to wake me up and make me cry out in pain:( Its definitely getting harder to do the things I'm used to doing so easily...I have to take frequent rest breaks. Sleep is elusive...I wake up constantly to use the bathroom, deal with heartburn or back pain, or just to roll over...something I can't do without waking up and repositioning pillows anymore! The best thing about this week...I'm definitely feeling 'rubs' more instead of just kicks. Its such a strange and cool feeling. The one part of pregnancy I'm absolutely loving (except the bladder/cervix shots)!



We started working on Baby B's room this week with Grandpa Barci. We're walling off the extra room that is connected to our Master suite and putting a doorway in through the hallway. Its exciting to be doing something to prepare for Baby B...hopefully this will be all wrapped up in a week or two and I can start moving Baby in!

Sometimes if I wake up and can't go back to sleep, I'll take care of Pax in the morning and let Jessica sleep in...on this morning I got Pax to fall back asleep but never made it there myself! Ryan and Bailey didn't mind sleeping in either!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry about your heart burn thats no fun, I've been praying for you! oh and I have been getting leg cramps too. I had one in the middle of the night to and woke up screaming in pain! Anthony told me to keep my legs straight and wiggle my toes! and eat a banana every day! that helps!

Erika said...

Liquid calcium/magnesium worked wonders for my leg cramps. You can also stretch your calves before bed and that helps some too. Hope this helps some! Don't worry it does get worse but at least there is an end in site....LOL!