Shannon and Jamie are in my small group, along with Beka who is 16 weeks pregnant but not pictured! That's 4 out of 6 people pregnant...we're having lots of fun together. It's nice to share this experience with friends.
(Shannon and I even share the same birthday!)
So I will officially be 30 when Baby B is born...and I'm feeling pretty good about that! My mom was just a few months shy of turning 30 when she had me (her oldest) and her mom (my grandma) was 31 when she had her (her 3rd of 4)...so I think I'm doing just fine:) I think Ryan and I are ready for this next adventure, we know it won't be the easiest thing we've ever done but we are glad we chose it! Baby has really started moving in new ways the last couple days. I think I've been able to feel Baby's back on one side of my belly and head or butt up under my ribs. And I'm definitely feeling rolls and shifting now, not just kicks. It's so crazy and cool! And everyday my belly button gets closer to popping...its even been kinda sore the last couple days.
We had a BBQ at our house yesterday to celebrate my birthday and it was wonderful. Great weather, friends and family. I asked for two things...Strawberry Pie and flowers:) I'm slowly working on our backyard (we've lived here 3 years already, thats how slow!) and so I asked for perennials. It's nice to recieve gifts that keep giving. My parents gave me a gift card to Sunnyside Nursery too and I went shopping today and bought 2 hibiscus plants and some daylillies. My grandma had daylillies at her house in Wyoming and they reminded me so much of that, I just had to have them:) I'll keep working on it slowly but flowers are pricey!
My Mother-in-law and parents both brought me homemade strawberry pies! So today I started off with the best birthday breakfast ever:)!! Strawberry pie, fresh blueberries and a Starbucks chai...yummmmmy! Then I had another piece of pie with lunch AND dinner:) Sometimes being a grown-up and getting to do what you want is fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment