Here are some final shots of the belly! Today is the "official" midwife due date, November 3, 2010...come and gone (its now 9:30pm- I doubt we're gonna make it:). Ryan and I went out on a due-date date...and had dinner with our friends Tommy and Stacy, who leave in the morning to move to Florida. Tommy is on to the next step in his training for the Navy! We're going to miss them...and it was the perfect excuse for me to get the dinner I was craving! Now I just have to wait for it to digest so I can sleep...too much grease and I've got heartburn:( But it was SO yummy!! Just in the last couple of days I've become SO much more uncomfortable. My belly has "dropped" significantly and my lower back is bothering me more. Sleeping has become harder...and I have to use the bathroom way more frequently. Baby is really squishing that bladder! I've also started to retain water...I haven't had to deal with swollen feet or hands...or carpal tunnel until now. (Just once or twice on really hot days during the summer). And this hasn't gone away overnight like usual...it's a good thing all my hard work is done and I can relax now! AND the worst side-effect...my hands fall asleep at night and wake me up! It's almost over...and this is the worst part...that's what everyone says and I'm choosing to believe them:).
My fat ankles and piggies!





1 comment:
your officially in pre-term labor though so thats good, all of your sucky miserable symptoms are part of the pre-labor! so thats good. I cant wait to meet baby b!
Post a Comment