Wednesday, January 12, 2011

9 weeks (2 months)

I'm TWO months old today (1/6/11)! Here's some pictures and stories from my 9th week of life.

Happy...sitting with my daddy!

Snoozing...like my momma!

Happy 31st Birthday Daddy! (1/4/11)

My 2 month check-up (1/5/11).

I weigh 13lbs 9oz now! That's 4.5lbs gained in 2 months.

I got two shots today...and I was VERY unhappy ALL day. My mommy was worn out from comforting me so daddy took over when he got home from work. My reaction was severe enough to make us think I might be sensitive to the Pertussis vaccine...so we're calling that one quits. We'll just trust Jesus to take care of me!

I went to my first concert tonight. The music was loud and good! (1/7/11)

Brad Loomis opend up for...

Levi Ware. This was a benefit show for Kaydee Curbow, one of my daddy's 6th grade students. She's battling leukemia right now and we're all rooting for her!

The place was packed...standing room only!

Jeremy and Jodi
Grandma, Mom and me (I took a nap!)

Post nap and snack...enjoying some tunes!

Chilling with my dad.

Brandy (one of the 6th grade teachers dad works with).

Matt and Amy Staudenraus. Dad teaches with Amy and I'm going to marry their daughter...due in about 8 weeks:)

Aunt Jodi loving on me!
One of my favorite things to do is swing! I make lots of faces for mommy when I'm moving! AND I'm 9 weeks old today! (1/8/11)


The Seahawks played the Saints today for the NFC wildcard spot...and the Seahawks WON! It was a GREAT game...I watched it at Grandpa and Grandma Imholt's house...but Daddy got to be there! Him and Uncle Jeremy even got sideline passes to watch warmups as a thank you for all the work daddy is doing to help raise money for Kaydee!
The game was close at the end...scary! But the Hawks held on:)

I even got new football shoes...mostly because we were outside on Friday and it was SO cold I needed another layer, so mom bought me these!

After the football game I got to meet Nicole Claussen. She was born October 6, 2010 so we're exactly a month apart. Her mom is Rebecca (Tilman) who my dad went to high school with. We weren't the happiest babies and we did NOT like having our pictures taken!
I took a nap and ate a little bit...it helped a lot until they tried to put us together again...then my sad face came back!


We were both done for the night! It's a baby meltdown!

No comments: