
This week was relatively uneventful. Griffin and Mommy helped in the church nursery for the first time...well, it was Griffin's first time and Mommy's first time since October! Griffin really liked the bouncy horse, which made me think he might be ready for his exersaucer. And he LOVES it. He's still little enough that he can only handle about 5 minutes before he gets tired. But he loves looking at all the toys and even "playing" with them. He's also started looking at and grabbing other things, like the toys hanging from his carseat. It's so neat to seem him suddenly start interacting with his environment.


Here we all are! Beka and Emerson, Shannon and Carson, Me and Griffin, Jamie and Bella. You've seen the bellys grow and the babies show up one by one. It's so fun to finally all be holding our babies.
Taking the group shot made me think about other comparison shots I could take. Griffin and I struck this same pose when he was just 4 days old...my how he's grown!
Saturday January, 30- 12 weeks old. Sleeping peacefully in his crib...for a couple hours. We're getting there but he still ends up in bed with us for most of the night. It's just SO much easier when he feeds every 2-3 hours still! (Plus, I love the extra snuggles!)
This morning it was beautiful out and we went walking with Daddy and Bailey. This was the first time I sat in my BOB stroller like a big kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment