July 6th: Our second PAX day and we got Jessica too! We had SO.MUCH.FUN. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:)
Getting fueled up for fun with "toast"!
Believe it or not- that is excitement all over his face:)
Where are we going Pax? BEACH!!!!
Pax is and will be an incredible big brother!
Pax has skills!
Griff's favorite beach game: putting the sand back where it belongs...in the water:)
Belly flop!
Snack time!
My family:)! I love our craziness!
Seriously? How cute are they!?!
Love these guys!
Apple!
After 3 time outs (nose in the corner in the bathroom) and still throwing sand- it was time to head home for naps!
Hoping they would fall asleep in the car...no such luck. Pax ended up napping about 90 minutes and Griff, well let's just say he didn't even make it into the double digits. I believe we clocked him at around 8 minutes. Post nap we played naked in the pool in our backyard for a couple hours!
Pax showing Griffin how it's done!
He's got the stance down...
I think Pax did this over a thousand times!
The hose keeps Griff happy- he was too scared to try the slide.
He was going nuts he was so entertained by Pax- I wish I had video of this!
Time for some 4-wheeling!
We grabbed 5 Guys for dinner and headed to the park for more fun!
Look at Cowboy Pax!
This is how we all felt about the fries:)!
No room on the lap! "A" for effort though!
He can climb up...
but not down!
The day finally had to end...and the adults were asleep before the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment