Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

We made it to the pumpkin patch today! We weren't sure if we'd make it this year- we've been busy and the weather has left much to be desired. This afternoon was perfect! Cloudy but warm and MUDDY! 
 This is RIGHT after getting out of the car. First things first, make sure the mud is high quality!
 Nev leading the way to the horses!
 First HORSE ride!!
 He did GREAT and all by himself!
  

  
He wasn't interested in the pumpkins at all- he kept pulling me back towards the mud! 
 "Off-a-camera" Griffin says while pulling me towards the mud. 
 Peek-a-boo

 MUD!
 MUD! 
 This kid is a lot like a large dog- he needs acreage and hours of outdoor time everyday. He had SO much fun running ALL over!
 "Watch this!" He says running full steam ahead. 
  
 Things got even better, he found a good-sized rock to throw in the puddle!
 SPLASH!
 STOMP!
 Can't leave any puddles un-stomped!
 Here I come! 
 That is one DIRTY boy!
 All boy??

Running! 
Corn pit...the stinker throws too much too well. 
It's blurry but you can still see how much fun he's having! 
 Blurry again- but see the size of that dimple? He was laughing so much!
 He got me! 
 We buried Nev!
 
Uh, yeah. We need one of these. I'd totally give up my parking spot in the garage or our guest bedroom to be able to zip him inside something like this for hours at a time! 

 More running...around and around he went. 

 Back in the corn!

 Playing fetch with the doggies!

  
Back to the pumpkins...I told you he's like a large dog that needs lots of room to run! 
 NOW he's interested in the pumpkins!
 "So heavy!"
 "I want this one."
 "Help pease."
Headed for the car- they closed an hour ago! And he's back in the mud puddles.  
  
Mom is one smart lady and brought a change of clothes.
Did I mention those were white socks this morning? 
Our porch now! The four on the ground are from today, the four on the log are from the co-op farm I help at. 

Happy Fall!!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I love his mud-splashed face!