Our Pumpkin Pie is 23 months! We have got to start planning a birthday party!! Again, he's talking SO well! Full sentences and thoughts. I really need to start writing down the funny ones so I can remember them. And his voice is so sweet and little. School started back up this month so we've been BUSY, which means less fun and way less pictures. We did manage to get to the Touch-A-Truck event but other than that it's been work, house-work, and quiet days/nights at home. Enjoy!!
September 8: Playing with Daddy's "Ge-tar".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 16: First OREOS!! He's a fan:)
September 16: Passed out in his 'Thomas' pajamas, on his 'Thomas' pillowcase, with his 'Thomas' pillow-pet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 21: Sunglasses silliness! So much fun and blurriness:)
Seriously, the kid rarely sits still! That was exhausting!! 50+ pictures and these are the best I got:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 28: First milk and cookies...he stole my milk!
Requires lots of concentration!
Sucking up all the milk:)
Yep, milk and cookies makes me want to dance too:)
Bedtime stories with Daddy:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 30: We took away the coffee table and now he's figured out how to climb onto the kitchen table. Always something new and exciting in our house!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 5: Bedtime play...
Happy and jumping...
... "falled down" and sad:(
Kisses...and strawberry toothpaste makes everything better!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 6: Our 23 month old woke up HAPPY!!
"I play cars"
Ready to cheer on the HUSKIES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment