Tuesday, June 1, 2010

18 weeks

Another eventful week! Wrapped up my "regular" subbing and got started in "my" classroom for the rest of the year! I'm covering a maternity leave for a 6th grade Language Arts/Social Studies class at my favorite middle school. It's only 14 school days, but its still nice to know where I'm going every day in advance!

Baby B is moving around lots, what a weird and fascinating feeling! The baby bump is more pronounced but still not as obvious as I look forward to! Can't wait for the day a stranger asks me when I'm due:)
Found a bassinet on craigslist this week as well- practically brand new for $20!! The shopping will need to take a hiatus however as June will be particularly spendy...we're planning to convert our office space into Baby B's bedroom this week! In addition, June 26 is the wedding event of the year and I still need to get my dress altered and find shoes (among many many other things!)
Memorial Day weekend was fairly uneventful out here in Washington...it was RAINY and cold, more like our November or January weather:( I had been hoping to tackle the weeds that are growing....well, like weeds in our backyard but that will have to wait for a drier weekend...or until school is out and I have family in town to help:) (haha, I know, I'm SO funny!)

No comments: