Tuesday, August 24, 2010

30 weeks!


30 weeks! Oh my...so in theory I only have 8-12 more weeks left. And I'm unable to fathom how much more I'll grow. I already think I waddle when walking...at least at the end of the day when I'm tired out. And I'm pretty sure Baby B is already cramped and missing the spaciousness of the 1st and 2nd trimesters:) Heartburn has stepped it up a notch and I've started chewing down the Tums again (in addition to my 450mg of Zantac daily). I wake up at least once in the middle of the night looking for some extra relief. This week has been exhausting and hungry...maybe another growth spurt? I can no longer reach something on the floor by my feet when sitting in the car!! We had another family reunion this week, this time the annual Bobfest...and the weather was so much cooler (maybe 30 degrees?) than last week's Petersen reunion!

No comments: