This weekend I got to spend at my church's annual retreat on Whidbey Island. What a great time with people I consider to be extended family! I've been attending AC3 for 14 years now and was am so blessed to have so many loving and supportive people in my life and Baby B's future. The best part was driving to and from the retreat with my mom. I love those extended times together when we can just talk and share and get to know each other better, she's going to make such a great grandma! Ryan has been in his classroom twice this last week, getting all set up for a new year. Tomorrow is his first mandatory day back...and school starts next Wednesday. This summer has been fantastic but I'm excited for routine to return...and this pregnancy to end and Baby B to be here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment