Sunday, December 12, 2010

5 weeks- Dedication

Griffin is 5 weeks old now...and dare I say it BUT I think I might see a pattern starting to emerge in our day. I know, now that I've said it, we're jinxed and everything will change! Griffin has started smiling, A LOT. And in response to tickles, kisses, and even requests (said in the right sing-song tone of course). On Sunday, Griffin was dedicated at our church along with Pax, Reagan, Bella, and Carson. We're so blessed to have such an amazing church family and so many other young parents to raise Griffin with. He already has lots of friends! After church we headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Barci's for the Seahawks game...which turned out to be a waste of a game. The Seahawks lost terribly to the 49ers...but mommy and Griffin didn't mind, we took a killer nap during the second half:)

SMILES
Griffin looks good in bright colors!

Chilling in our swing...a real life saver!

Jessica dedicating Pax Adam

The whole gang: Ryan, Sarah and Griffin Barci; Greg, Jenny and Reagan Lincoln; JT, Jamie and Isabella Williamson; Anthony (didn't fit in the picture), Shannon and Carson Curtis.



We were so blessed to have SO much family show up too...failed to get a picture but Great Grandma Imholt, Grandpa and Grandma Imholt, Grandma Barci, Great Uncle Chuck and Great Aunt Theresa, Great Uncle Lynus, Great Aunt JoAnn, and Uncle Matt and Aunt Janae all made it!

3 down...1 to go:)!! Beka is due in 3 weeks...

Grandpa and Grandma Barci

No comments: