Saturday, December 25, 2010

7 weeks

Christmas morning- 7 weeks old

These are my Halloween jammies, which will be too small on my first Halloween:)

December 23, 2010- We got to meet little Miss Brenna Anne, born October 12 to Rick and Linnea and big sister Allysen. Griffin is so solid compared to sweet dainty Brenna. They'll make a cute couple someday:)

Big sister Ally

Christmas on the 23rd with the McGinty family. Mike and Trudy usually host this at their home every year...but the family keeps on growing, so this year we were at the Everett Legion Hall. Three new babies! Hudson with mommy Shonte, Taylor with mommy Trenecia, and Griffin with mommy Sarah.

On Christmas Eve we get together with the Petersen family (Grandma Barci's extended family). The kids unwrap presents, then the grown-ups participate in a gift exchange that requires strategy and game-playing. There's always too much good food and lots of great conversations!

Sleeping with our new ducky. Thanks Petersens for the ducky and baby monitor!

Great Grandpa Jerry Petersen

Great Great Aunt Leila

It got really hot, so I got some naked time (don't worry, I kept my diaper on)!

On Christmas morning we headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Imholt's. We enjoyed a yummy Silvana Meats ham for breakfast (and lots more food too)! Uncle Matt and Aunt Janae will bring my first cousin to Christmas next year...I sure hope its a boy for me to play with:)

Uncle Matt practicing

Aunt Janae cuddles

BOOKS!!

I took LOTS of naps today. Christmas is hardwork when you're this little.


Hanging out under the Christmas tree...Bailey kept an eye on me.


Mommy and Daddy think I'm the best Christmas present they've ever had!

No comments: