We've made it a whole month! Exhaustion (for mommy) has reached a whole new level and I'm often in bed with Griffin around 6pm. He sleeps fairly well during the night but wakes about every 2-3 hours to eat. I'm now a member of the club that thinks 4-5 hours of solid sleep is luxurious:) Daddy has gone back to work and we miss his help during the day... A LOT! We visited the midwife on Wednesday and Griffin now weighs 11lbs 2oz! That's over 2lbs in less than a month. The midwife also recommended starting Griffin on an occasional bottle if I ever want him to be willing to take one, so I used our breastpump and Ryan fed Griffin his first bottle. I thought it would be a fabulous thing and I'd finally be able to get some sleep- but it made me cry and I had to leave the room. It just felt so wrong watching someone else feed Griffin. We'll see how things go...we're going to try doing a bottle or two on the weekends to start. Hopefully it will get easier on both of us! On Saturday, we enjoyed watching the Huskies win the Apple Cup with Grandpa and Grandma Imholt and Uncle Matt and Aunt Janae. It was a close game and now the Huskies get to go to a bowl game. Go Dawgs!
Bailey keeping watch over Griffin...or...
just waiting for the boppy!

The "Sleep Sheep"- a miraculous tool of white noise!
Cuddle time with Daddy!


Ryan feeding Griffin his very first bottle. 
No comments:
Post a Comment