Griffin is 6 weeks old! Things seem to be settling down. He's still sleeping with me at night, it makes breastfeeding so much easier and I'm pretty well rested. We still don't have a "regular" schedule- Griffin gets to eat when he's hungry and sleep when he's tired...whenever that happens to be! I read a book that talked about the first 3 months as the fourth trimester and encouraged parents to allow their baby to continue to grow and develop outside the womb. This made a lot of sense to me...Griffin may still remember being fed and held and rocked 24 hours a day, so these first few weeks and months are really all about him easing into the "real world" and learning how things work gradually. I'm sure before I even know it he'll be headed to college!
We had our first "blowout" on Friday...not a real blowout, I know we'll end up getting worse. This one just came out one leg...all the way down to the sock, but nothing up the back!
Griffin's dedication outfit...the next day, since he promptly wet through his diaper after dedication and we didn't get a picture!

Ryan's coworkers threw us a baby shower and Griffin got his Johnny Jump Up! I'm sure this will end up being a well used favorite of ours!
Griffin sleeps really well...sometimes!
All smiles in our Christmas outfit...its a size SIX month and only a little big!
When he sleeps...he sleeps hard!!
We're smiling more frequently!

Six weeks old...and sleeping some more!
1 comment:
Griffin is a cute little guy! Sounds like your family doing awesome. I wish your family a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment