Saturday, May 26, 2012

First Fruits- Mom's Day Part 1

We started our Mother's Day weekend with a trip to "The Farm". This was Griffin's first 'big boy' trip...I used to take him a lot when I could wear him or he couldn't climb out of his stroller. It was definitely not the most productive day for me but I still had a blast. I want Griff to get used to it and learn to love digging in the dirt, growing his own food, and helping others so I would say it was a great first lesson! Plus it was gorgeous outside! 
Ready for dirt!! 
 Have to check out the playground first! Too big boots were not appropriate shoes and G was just a bit too short for the ladder:(
Hi Raegan! Can't wait to watch the next generation of farmers learn and play together. 
"Helping" plant...again, too big boots made for unsteady feet:( Lots of falls, dirt throwing, and plant stomping. Way too much fun:)
The boots didn't last long:)
Can you guess what Griff sees?
A GOAT!
 
 At first he was cautious...then they became fast friends! 




 All done...time for lunch, a bath, and nap!
We left just in time to avoid another project:) Planting carrots! 

1 comment:

Chris Adcock said...

This is great, I am glad to see you are creating this. Great to see what God has done with all of this so far!