Tomorrow marks 19 weeks according to the midwife! Another busy week as Janae's wedding approaches. We had a co-ed party (shower) for her and Matt on Saturday and on Sunday celebrated the 50th wedding anniversary of Ryan's great-uncle and aunt Larry and Leila. At the party Ryan felt the baby kick for the first time...it was also our first day trying to feel from the 'outside'! This morning both Ryan and I were able to feel Baby B kicking from the 'outside'- a first for me! What a crazy experience...and I haven't even been trying to feel it from the outside because I didn't think I was big enough/ far enough along to feel it. Thanks to all my pregnant and recently pregnant friends for telling me to start trying:)!
This last week I also got to spend a couple of days watching my friend's twins, Allie and Kara. Their big brother Trevor has a heart defect and went to Children's Hospital to have his heart worked on. All three are the sweetest kids and I hope I get more chances to 'borrow' them...just no more heart surgeries! If you want, you can check out their blog too- or if you know someone who has a child with a heart defect send them their way:
http://www.trevorsexcellentadventure.blogspot.com/.
Only 2.5 more days of school for Ryan and 6.5 more days for Sarah! Now we just need some summer weather to show up and we'll be all set!
1 comment:
Just let me know when you want to borrow them and I'll have them ready for you :)
Post a Comment