Tuesday, June 15, 2010

20 weeks...halfway (or so)


I have 'popped' and feel like I'm growing faster than my body can handle this week! Ryan is all done with school for this year and I have just two more days! A whole new level of exhaustion has hit me, I'm sure its mostly pregnancy but it probably also has to do with working full-time and actually having classroom responsibilities.

We got a really fun surprise today on our doorstep...Baby B's first present from our registry on amazon:) Its the ERGO baby carrier that we really wanted- we're planning on wearing Baby B as much as possible and these carriers are so comfortable and can be worn on your front, back or hip. Now I just have to wait patiently for 5 months to use it:)!
This week also brought the arrival of two new babies! Zoe Gruber arrived right on her due date June 13 (Zoe's mom is the teacher I'm subbing for) and Reagan Lincoln arrived only two days late on June 14th. I've always loved babies but now that I'm pregnant and feeling kicks and movement...there is a new emotion and excitement for me when these little ones join us!

No comments: