Wednesday, June 23, 2010
21 Weeks- random ramblings
Well...even if I'm overdue, I'm halfway there now. Wow! This last week has been so busy I've barely noticed time going by. We celebrated Grandpa Joe's birthday and Father's day- and I'm finally on summer break too. We're just a couple days away from Janae's wedding, with just a few small details to wrap up. Family starts flying in tonight! So exciting:) Baby B is definitely an active baby, moving and kicking a lot. I bought a belly support band but I don't think Baby likes it...as soon as I put it on, Baby starts kicking as if I'm cramping his/her style:) Also, I most definitely do not fit in any of my pants anymore and I've discovered just how comfortable full-panel maternity pants are! OH and we bought a blue BOB stroller this week, now we're just waiting on a buyer for our orange one...I simply didn't like the color. It's a silly thing, I know, but the blue makes me so much happier:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment